sweetaudiodelights - YES933 Jiahui 萧嘉蕙

Monday, October 06, 2008

5.0 Megapixel!!

yeah!! got my new hp wif 5.0 megapixel!!

it's amazing how a hp can malfunction or start having probs every 2 yrs...i.e. when e contract is up. for two of my hps, e keypad started having probs from e 21st mth and worsened into e 23rd mth...

so i got myself a new hp. it's not terrific, but it's more than good enough for a light user like me.

i admit, i m narcissistic. thus wif my new CAMERA hp, it simply translates into more self portraits!!!

e first pix of myself on e night i bought my hp...=)

11 Comments:

At October 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey .. !! ..

u r back .. !! ..

do post more .. n put more pics too .. :)


jacky

 
At October 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wad is your hp model? i tot of buyin a new hp too!
-Yannis

 
At October 08, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo~~~
mine only 3.2...
haha...

 
At October 08, 2008 , Blogger Jing Rui said...

great photos ... nice pic

wat is the brand of ur handphone?

tot of upgrading my hp soon ...

 
At October 08, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

真是好命!我好久没用camera phone 了...
(-o-")我上班不能带有照相功能的手机...
真羡慕...

 
At October 09, 2008 , Blogger sweetaudiodelights said...

aiyah...cannot say brands here lah...hehe...but for me, main priority, other than function, is price lor...my budget is not super high one...not too bad, can use, good enuff for me liao...=)

 
At October 09, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Korean brand?? :D

 
At October 11, 2008 , Blogger Paul said...

U looking more n more pretty.

 
At October 17, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jiahui, u have a very sweet voice..take care!!

 
At November 06, 2008 , Blogger Nty said...

看来不错哦。嘉蕙看起来好像富婆咧!!

我买手机主要是看功能,比较不注重拍照功能, 因为我拍照会用数码相机。 :)

 
At November 12, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jia hui.. think we are using the same model haha good phone.. use it to take more of your photo. you look very pretty.. take care...

MAX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home