sweetaudiodelights - YES933 Jiahui 萧嘉蕙

Friday, January 30, 2009

For Anonymous...

this is rare, but this blog entry is esp for one "anonymous" who left a comment on my previous blog entry asking me wat course she/he shld take cos she/he hopes to make a right decision. and so, here's my ans. hope it helps. =)

i chose mass comm in ngee ann poly. and it was one of the best decisions i've made in my life. it's very tough, but it made me learn and grow. it's most impt to find a course which u r interested in. if it doesn't interest u much, u wun find urself willing to put in effort for it. for my case, i picked wat i wanted and gave it my best. i told myself, if my english isn't as good as my fellow coursemates, i will put in double e effort. if it takes them one hr to finish an assg, then i'll spend 2 hrs. tat's how i survive and eventually thrive in my mass comm course. i'm glad i graduated wif flying colours.

i think first of all, ask urself, wat is ur interest? is there something tat helps u develop tat? find sth tat u love k? =) ganbatte!

15 Comments:

At January 30, 2009 , Blogger Jing Rui said...

Ya agree with u jiahui...study something that u are interested in and u will be more determined to excel in it, no matter how tough it is...anyway jiahui u wrote that u graduated with flying colours...so did u managed to study uni eventually?:)

 
At January 30, 2009 , Blogger sweetaudiodelights said...

ya eventually i did. but seriously, even ppl wif lousy grades can get a degree these days. like wat i've told my frens, the degree is merely a piece of paper tat gets u to e interview room. well, haha...i have a different view and different path to my education lah...anw, always noe wat u wan and work hard to get it. tat's e most impt belief we can have.

 
At January 31, 2009 , Blogger Ranie Pang said...

hey jiahui jiejie,

hmm.. does university offers mass com too? cause i will be taking O levels this year and mass com is my choice and I am very sure about taking it =)

 
At January 31, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strongly agree. Do what you like and you will find the extra passion and determination to see it thru when the chips are down.

 
At January 31, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg jiahui!
thanks so much for replying
I didn't really expect that
I guess I know what to do le
thanks again !

=D xoxo

 
At January 31, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, u study which uni ?

 
At February 01, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O so u studied uni 2 ar? Hmm wad course did u study? Which uni? lyk wad anonymous asked?

 
At February 01, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Degree easy to get??? I certainly hope so =/

 
At February 03, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,Jiahui ,wad do u learn in mass com&how is e experience?wad is ur assignment abt???

 
At February 04, 2009 , Blogger jamie. said...

Jiahui. i saw u today in TP for huang jing lun's concert. u're so slim.=)
JiaYou for 2009.",)

 
At February 05, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jia Hui, take care in Macau and enjoy urselves.

 
At February 05, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Little Ou Xuan,

Always happy whan You're full of confidence. You're an excellent DJ and Presenter,best wishes to you n the other DJs as well as the TG Members in Macau.

Jesus Loves u :D

 
At February 06, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm.... Ou Xuan??

 
At February 09, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A path that most follow doesn't mean it's a path that everyone must follows.

Sag+2

 
At February 09, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia Hui.
Very nice to hear your sound 1st time today.
Jia yOu o!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home