sweetaudiodelights - YES933 Jiahui 萧嘉蕙

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

迎接金猪年!


It's my first time counting down to the lunar new year at another place other than home. I'm already so used to taking 1 hr to eat my reunion dinner! followed by hrs of nua-ing in front of the tv every chinese new yr's eve! haha! this yr, i spent my chinese new yr's eve with DJs from 933, 958, 972 at Chinatown! anybody seen me 扯铃-ing? it's not easy but it's actually pretty fun! hehe!
ok, pix from that night with 3 talented young ppl! the 3 of them r siblings and i heard they r super talented in music!







Ranie, one of my xian ge ji yi supporters! a cool pretty girl! thanks for e pix, Ranie! =)



isn't he cute?? haha! he's e youngest of the siblings and his performance was the opening segment of the night! 年纪小小就会很帅气地打鼓哦!

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai ya, i never see leii ...

 
At February 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.. my bro noe the 3 siblings ~
hahas.. they perform n hip hop de rite?
ranie,eugene(i hope i neva spell wrong) n louis

 
At February 25, 2007 , Blogger www.ian_yeo0625.fir forever.blogspot.com said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home