sweetaudiodelights - YES933 Jiahui 萧嘉蕙

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My New Beauty Blog - SweetBeautyDelights!!

I've always been madly in love with beauty info/products. It was especially evident when I started doing 《就是爱美丽》"Beauty Emily" on YES933! I could spend hours looking for useful beauty tips and I was especially glad when ppl emailed/smsed me and even left comments on my blog to ask me more abt it!

That was when I tot, "hey, why not a beauty blog to collate my 爱美丽 tips and to share my experience"? Does salt really work to reduce the tummy? Does baking soda really remove blackheads effectively? If you have tried, I would like to hear from u! Not only can I share wif u my personal tips, u can aso share wif me on what works for u...oh my, isn't tat great?! MUAHAHAHA!

After a period of planning, I moved on to execute my idea. A tech idiot like me could actually figure out how to set up a 像样 blog all by myself. It was quite tough. But I really do feel happy that I'm ready to embark on something new and challenging. =)

May I have the honour to share wif u? Jiahui's very own BEAUTY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sweetbeautydelights.wordpress.com

All the useful 爱美丽 tips and an update of the latest beauty info! What make-up launches have I been to? What's new in the market? What products would u recommend? Which products work and which doesn't?

I really really do hope that u can give me ur greatest support! Pls share wif all ur frens of this beauty blog and let me noe wat u think ok?

And gals, pls pls pls, all r welcome to leave comments and share/ask abt any beauty-related tips/topics! Let's have fun!

WAITING TO HEAR FROM U SOON!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!! =)

P.S. very very soon, i'll post beauty blog entries oni on http://www.sweetbeautydelights.wordpress.com. so do bookmark my beauty blog on ur computer k? Arigatou! =)

8 Comments:

At October 18, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

哦,还以为你要开始用中文来写了呢,看来还是英文比较顺手、顺口?
为什么手会烫伤?开始自己做便当了?:D
还有什么好吃的可以推荐吗?:)

 
At November 10, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jia hui, may i ask u what is the name of the background music u used for 午后万万岁? if u can remember, hope u reply :) thanks

 
At November 15, 2009 , Blogger sweetaudiodelights said...

hi anonymous,

it's Battu (Benin), in "Putumayo Kids Presents African Playground". I got mine in THAT CD SHOP. =)

 
At December 08, 2009 , Blogger GirishLaikhra said...

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,
A definite great read…
My New Beauty Blog - SweetBeautyDelights!! is a very nice article and news...
------
Girish
------
Bath and Body--Bath and Body

 
At December 08, 2009 , Blogger sweetaudiodelights said...

Thanks GirishLaikhra!

It's glad and heartwarming to know that someone out there appreciates my effort! =)

 
At December 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

any more posts coming ?

 
At January 05, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At March 18, 2010 , Anonymous Ming Feng said...

Dear Jia Hui,
there are so many blogs out there for us to read.But after all I guess your blog is really great.Each time you post something it is getting better by the post.Continue to post more heart warming and exciting post.More people are looking forward to your new post each time you post something!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home