sweetaudiodelights - YES933 Jiahui 萧嘉蕙

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MeRadio!

My bad...I'm supposed to post this up one mth ago...but i had been really really bz...which i will explain later...heh...

Anyway! :)



Had Stella Tan from MediaCorp Wardrobe to do my styling for me! Thanks Stella! ;) though this is just a mid-shot (waist up) most of e time, i still had to wear 4-inch heels cos Cruz is so tall!

Anyway, e perfect combi of YES933's shortest and tallest DJ!!!!!! have been hearing rave reviews from many of u abt this ad...how cute and funny it is, etc...hehe...i like it too! And I did my own make-up! But thanks to e make-up artist who enhanced my make-up and added on fake lashes for me! (I still haven tried putting on fake lashes on my own...)

u can also view the TVC online!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhPvQ4WC6bk

i hope u have already downloaded MeRadio app to ur iphone, so that u can listen to any MediaCorp radio station on the go! tune in to us! YES933 ROCKS!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry jiahui what is ur facebook/tweeter nick?

 
At June 20, 2010 , Blogger sweetaudiodelights said...

u can juz look for jiahuisiau... =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home