sweetaudiodelights - YES933 Jiahui 萧嘉蕙

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Central Japan Trip (part 1)!

though i had a fall in Japan, there were still some lovable moments thruout e trip...anyway, hope u'll enjoy e pix! =)

we went from places to places everyday...and here're some pix of Nara 奈良!

First of all, a good breakfast to start e day... =) i like pumpkin soup, but this pumpkin porridge din taste fab...



din have a liking to natto though...i spat it out after trying a small mouthful...



Nara Deer Park where deers roam freely...



i had to grab e chance to take one pix wif e cutie deer!



lunch at a kimono museum...took a lot of pix wif my food...but my tour guide is always hovering ard me during tt time cos i was sitting in e centre among all e other tour mates...



forgot what this place is called... a street full of souvenirs and snacks...



praying... =)



me and my fren at a tourist spot for pix!



saw these kawaii japanese gals in their pretty kimonos and i quickly approached them to take a group pix cos i saw another group (of japanese teenage boys) did so too!

7 Comments:

At June 17, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jia Hui, i hope you are feeling much better.
Nice pictures... looking forward to your next blog entry.
All the best, take care. ^^

 
At June 20, 2010 , Blogger sweetaudiodelights said...

thanks! =)

 
At June 21, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

You look pretty in those pic.. =D

 
At July 08, 2010 , Anonymous Sean Ng said...

I love cheerful voices and listening to yours always makes my day! can i add u in my fb?

 
At July 15, 2010 , Blogger Jere said...

Hi Jiahui, realised you haven blogged for a while. I enjoy listening to your morning show while driving. It's just a pleasure to have you on 933! I hope things have gotten much better for you now, and I look forward to your next blog post!

 
At July 17, 2010 , Anonymous Huiying said...

Hello Jiahui!
This got nth to do with ur this blog entry but just wanna tell you that I've attended Old Cow vs Tender Grass gala premier and I like the movie! U acted well! Very pretty also! hee! The movie is quite touching too. My friends were tearing at the airport part! Its a pity that you are unable to attend it but I'm sure the movie will 大賣!I do had fun when watching it! :D
Cheers,
Huiying

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger blog spot said...

hi jia hui nice photo of yours!!! looking forward for new picture in your blog and thanks for sharing ur picture :) Wish you happy all day long!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home