sweetaudiodelights - YES933 Jiahui 萧嘉蕙

Friday, July 22, 2011

HK Holiday!! (Part 1)

This has be my most last-min trip so far. I always plan my vacations mths in advance, but this time round, the air tix and accomodation were booked only one week earlier. My travelling companion, J, was damn spontaneous despite the late notice! And thanks to the friends who gave me recommendations on where to go and what to eat cos I was ultra bz the whole wk b4 i flew!

This is the hotel in Causeway Bay that one of my frens recommended. Only 5 mins walk from Times Square!





The beginning of a relaxing holiday!



Steamboat dinner at 稻香!稻香and利苑are two popular F & B groups in HK, similar to Crystal Jade and Imperial Treasure??





The 猪骨汤 tastes great! 清甜!But when we requested to add more soup, the waitress auntie came with a kettle and poured something in...but the "liquid" was colourless...HUH??!! And then we realised it was merely hot water, not 猪骨汤!! The soup base was diluted!! Why wasn't 猪骨汤 added in?! *disappointed* I dun wan diluted soup base leh!

Off to shopping and eating the next day with J! =P From HK Island (Causeway Bay) to Kowloon Island (Tsim Sha Tsui)!



Nice Dim Sum at Serenade 映月楼 @ HK Cultural Centre!!



The food looks tantalising! Must take pix!







Ordered this special dessert that looks like 三层肉!Of cos it tastes nth like the fatty oily soft 三层肉 lah, it's actually 姜汁桂花糕!It looks very nice, but it's rather Q and tastes of ginger, which I dun love... =P



A must-go place to c c look look! G.O.D.! Goods of Desire - a lifestyle brand founded in HK! Love the unique items there! 富有香港特色!





Tempted to get these!





And I love the chairs! Rather expensive though...and my room is already swamped with too much things to make space for another chair... =P



But I still like them! =)



To be continued...

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look fun! Jiahui, may I know what crystal are you wearing on your left wrist?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home