sweetaudiodelights - YES933 Jiahui 萧嘉蕙

Sunday, July 24, 2011

HK Holiday! (Part 2)

继续享受!购物前,先解渴!There's no queue for HK 贡茶, unlike Singapore! Phew...





Tsim Sha Tsui is a good place for shopping! Other than Granville Road, we went to DNA - a shopping mall that has lotsa quirky stuff (as u can tell from e decor), but i din buy anything there...








Such a huge backpack! Scary!



For shopping, I'll recommend 利时大厦, near DNA, which is very much like Far East @ Orchard with lotsa lil shops, and u can get nice, affordable, trendy clothes, accessories and shoes...bought quite a lot of stuff there! But if u r looking for really affordable stuff, I'd say Argyle Centre in Mongkok is a good choice...(though I din go there this time round...hehe...)

And when you are along Granville Road @ Tsim Sha Tsui, be sure to try the famous 丰记正宗蛋仔饼!This particular store has been patronised by several celebs, including Sammi Cheng! And we were attracted by the aroma even when we were stores away! And indeed, it tastes really crispy and nice! The 蛋仔饼 in other stores seem tasteless and definitely, not aromatic...Thus this is highly recommended! And J and I missed it even days after...yummy!





Dinner at Knutsfurd Terrace! An alternative to Lam Kwai Fong if u r looking for pubs to chill out, and esp. nice restaurants! Had wanted to dine at Munch (highly raved according to some online sites), but the restaurant was fully booked! Must reserve a table the next time I visit HK! *determined*





Ended up at Paparazzi, an Italian restaurant, instead cos we were too tired from all the walking...ambience is pretty nice! but food-wise...i'd say it's just so-so... =P







After dinner, it's chill-out time! =) Visited a pub along the street that has TVs airing HK drama...I like tt! I feel like a Hongkie! Haha! And of cos, free strong wifi finally! Kept whatsapping and vibering my frens in Singapore! =P



In HK, it's really abt shopping and eating and drinking! Dessert at 许留山 b4 heading back to the hotel!



Going back to the hotel after a long day! I'm worn out!



While walking back, I bumped into my Khalil方大同in the MTR station...



My Khalil is holding his <15> concert from 25-27 August!! Shd I go back to HK for him?! *seriously deliberating*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home